Sephira(V1.2) by Sephirotess:
Sephira(V1.2): Add dots animation (first panel), bars and new skins.
- 2 languages: English and French,
- text color can be modified (4 colors),
- 35 appearances,
- easy configuration.
Detail of the suite: click on the first panel in order to hide/show the second. Use middle mouse click in order to change appearance (theme).
- Calendar: simple calendar with notes for each day of the month. Left click over the numbers (or days) in order to see yours notes in the note's panel. Close a note in order to update. Colors for week day. Differents colors for saturday & sunday. Double indicators for current day (color & square). Week number, number of day of the year... Use the arrow in order to see preview or next months.
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click in order to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot,
- To do: a simple to do list. Left click in order to open note. Your user's name will appear instead the one present on the screenshot,
- Time: simple time panel. First panel shows short date representation and time. Second panel shows full date, uptime, day of the year and week number.
- Slideshow: with some fonctions. When the mouse is placed on the picture, the slideshow indicates the path & the name of the file. The top left button opens the folder of the pictures. The button below permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The button to the top right has for function to offer a preview. The last one set current picture as wallpaper.
- HDD (up to 3 drives): give some information about the hard disk. The first panel shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The second panel shows used space (Go and in percentage), as well as the free space (Go and percentage). It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulatives reading and writing, by session. The activity is also indicated via little dots (animation), and via histograms,
- Recycle Bin: the skin shows the number of present files and their size. It also shows the rate of replenishment of the trash. It is displayed via percentage & bar. When the number of files reached the limit fixed (250), a sound is played and the display of the rate becomes slightly bigger.
- Player: you can use different players (see configuration panel of the suite). First panel indicates the position of the title and the total length. The second panel shows name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and year. The player has different buttons: play/pause, stop, preview, next, volume up and volume down. The progression bar has two functions: to modify the position of the track (left click jump to 10 % forward, right click jump to 10% backward) and to open the player (double left click),
- Spectrum (AudioLevel): spectrum with 10 bands, monitors and analyzes streams of audio sound,
- Volume: this skin control the volume under Windows. First panel shows volume level and control. You can increase or lower the sound, via the small arrows. Second panel shows volume bar. Left click raise sound. Right click down sound. You can see current audio device and change it (left click). You can cut the sound (mute) with the little "M". The "S" open "volume mixer". The "50" permits to put the volume at 50%. The "A" open the audio device configuration.
- CPU: first panel shows CPU activity and current CPU speed (with Coretemp). Move the mouse over "CPU", in order to have more informations about your CPU. Second panel shows activities for 2 cores CPU. It indicates usage of each core and temperature. Usage it also shows via histograms.
- CPU(4Cores): the same but for 4 Cores CPU,
- GPU: first panel shows GPU's name and usage. Second panel shows GPU speed, memory clock, memory used, fan speed and GPU temperature (with MSIAfterBurner),
- Network: first panel indicate speed of download and upload. Second panel indicate cumulatives speed of download ans upload. Left click in order to reset statistics,
- Process: first panel shows number of current process. Second panel shows the 5 top process. 2 versions. One for processor with 2 cores and the others for all cores,
- Ram: shows total Ram, used Ram (Go & percentage) and free Ram (Go & percentage),
- Swap: shows total Swap, used Swap (Go & percentage) and free Swap (Go & percentage).
- Battery: shows battery level (power) and some informations. Bar color change when the battery reach 20 % (charge). You can change the appearance (8) of the background bar, with the middle button of the mouse,
- Control: 4 small shortcuts, for putting the PC in hibernation mode, to restart PC, to shutdown or to logoff session,
- Infos: gives informations about the user (username), the name of the PC, Windows version (build, bit) and the screen size,
- Timer: simple timer with 2 versions. You can automatically restart windows after 15 minutes, 30, 45, 1 hour, 1 h 30. Second version for shutdown the PC.
Section "Bars": 3 bars (taskbar, bottombar and combibar).
Section "MiniSkins" (some skins for the bars):
- MiniDate: shows full date (day, month, year and weekday),
- MiniNotes: shorcuts for 3 notes,
- MiniTime: shows hours and minutes,
- MiniUptime: shows full uptime (days, hours, minutes and seconds),
- MiniWeather: simple weather. Shows temperature and conditions. Configure the skin (weather location) via the panel control of the suite.
- MiniRecycle: shows number of files and size,
- HDD (3 disk): shows letter, name of the HDD, total size and free space.
Net & Co:
- MiniDownload: shows download speed,
- MiniUpload: shows upload speed,
- MiniNet: shows cumulatives download and upload,
- MiniWifi: shows Wifi quality,
- MiniGoogle: left click open search. Right click open Google.
- BarSystem: shows CPU usage, used Ram & Swap and free HDD space (2 disks),
- ControlShut: 4 small shortcuts, for putting the PC in hibernation mode, to restart PC, to shutdown or to logoff session,
- MiniBatt: shows battery level (power). Bar color change when the battery reach 20 % (charge). You can change the appearance (8) of the background bar, with the middle button of the mouse.
Other skins will be added in the next versions of "Sephira". You can install this suite as a new one or as an update for a previous version.
Licensing: the artist has specified that ports and mods are allowed.
To post comments, you need to become a member. It's free, and takes just a few seconds to complete!
- customizers like it
- customizers love it!
Add colors with the "color picker" tool () or from the image's palette ().
To save your palette, you must sign up.
Also by this artist
Also in Rainmeter Skins